Friday, January 2, 2015

Fall Floral Article and More.

I realized today that I am horribly behind on updating my blog readers on my work over at Beauty Blitz. My favorite article over the last few months was probably the one detailing how to recreate this rose design.


I also shared tutorials for a favorite gory manicure, a tweed technique, watercolor fingertips, and leopard nails.

I think that covers all of my updates for now, however you can expect my annual favorite manicures post in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. 한국야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete